The World Aviation Festival is one of the biggest events in the aviation industry. This year, the event was held virtually from 23-25 September 2020 and focused on the topic "Recovering and succeeding in a post Covid-19 world" to help the aviation industry adjust to the 'new normal'. The three-day event featured 120 speakers from the world's largest airlines, airports and travel technology leaders, sharing their tips and lessons learnt.
As a gold sponsor of the event, Datalex joined the panel “How will the pandemic impact the distribution landscape and what will be the strategies going forward?” on 23 September 2020.
- Blair Koch - SVP Customer Success & Delivery, Datalex
- Alison Taylor - Chief Customer Officer, American Airlines
- Xavier Lagardere - VP of Distribution, Lufthansa Group
- Jonathan Savitch - Chief Commercial Officer, ATPCO Routehappy
- Henry Harteveldt - President, Atmosphere Research Group
The panel discussed the following:
- What impact will the crisis have on travel distribution and the development of NDC?
- Why personalisation and direct engagement will become essential to the recovery?
- How do we plan in a more agile way to ensure that we come out of this crisis in better shape?
- Is this the time to accelerate your NDC strategy?
If you missed out on the live webinar, you can watch the recording below.
Please fill in your details below and we'll email you the brand new
Datalex Product Brochure.